6.27.2011

Natalee Grace

Happy birthday to my little sister! I love you so much Nat and I wish I was home to celebrate it with you! You are getting so big and I wish you would stay little for forever!  Her birthday party is in a week and a half because none of her friends were in town :( But she is having a carnival themed party! I'm sure it will be a blast! I am begging her to wait another week so I can be home for it.  I feel like I have been away from home for most of her life and it makes me sick!  I can't wait until I get back home so we can play again! Love you Natalee!
Ms Natalee 2 years ago on her birthday! I wish I had a more recent one!
(Mom dad you better take lots of pictures!)
 Natalee and Treag before his mission.  
She LOVES him! He is her favorite brother she says. . . Poor Andrew!
 Nat with a baby monkey! 
My family went on a cruise a few years ago for Christmas


It was a little bright out ha our eyes are squinting  :)
Our happy family

Love,
                                 The Fullmers


No comments :

Post a Comment