6.19.2011

Fathers Day

Happy fathers day to all you dads out there!  I love this holiday, what a neat thing that we can do by honoring our fathers who do everything they can for us!
My dad is one of the greatest out there.  He would do anything for his girls, and his only boy!  He is a hard worker in every way!  He was a great teacher to us growing up. He always made sure we knew how to work hard.  I remember him making us work during harvest so we knew what hard work was like.  He also thought it would make sure we went to college, which it totally worked for me at least! He never missed a dance, piano, cheer competition, no matter what he had going on.  I love my dad and I miss him so much! Happy fathers day dad! You're the greatest out there!

The wedding day
I don't have one with just me and my dad :(
Christmas 2005. 
Best Christmas ever can I add this wonderful man got me a brand new 2006 Chevy Cobalt SS! 

Now that I am married I have a wonderful new father in law.  Even though I dated Treag during high school I never really got to know his dad, But from what I know he is a wonderful guy! All of his kids just adore him!  When Treagan and I were moving to Texas a few months ago we were saying our goodbyes to our families.  I have NEVER seen Treag cry. (I swear he got "teary" eyed when he proposed but he wont admit it and claims it was the wind. . .) But he couldn't keep the tears in when he said bye to his dad.  I thought it was such a cute moment that I will never forget.  I know Treag loves his dad more than anything.  And Rex raised a great husband for me! 
We love you both so much! Thanks for all that you two have done for us!
Love,
                               The Fullmers

No comments :

Post a Comment