6.24.2011

Friday

Its Friday! I woke up this morning thinking that it was Wednesday. . . I even told Treag he was wrong when he said it was actually Friday, I had to look at my phone ha where has this week gone? Anyway nothing too exciting going on but we took some fun pictures from last night of the Hunzie with Annie and videos of the boys in the pool again this morning!


 Miss Annie LOVES getting on Treags head like this right when he gets home! 

 Just ignore the laundry on the bed.  I was folding it :)

Annie giving Treag a snuggle!
She just adores him and can't wait until he gets home! 


The guys LOVE playing with the football before they have to go out and sell.  
This week Brett the VP was up and Treag LOVES him he adores him ha so they had too much fun playing with him!


And on a side note these two love birds get married in exactly 2 weeks from today! Treagan and I are SO excited for them and we can't wait to see them and the rest of the Fullmer family in Arizona!
I stole this picture from her blog :)


Love,
                             The Fullmers

1 comment :

  1. What a funny kitty! How cute! The girls laughed and laughed when they saw her on his head. ;D

    ReplyDelete