6.09.2011

2 months

Treagan and I have been married for 2 months now! In a way it feels like a lot longer than just 2 months and then at the same time it feels like we got married yesterday.  We decided we needed to do something to celebrate.  To start the day off we went to the pool.  I grilled my yummy chicken and corn.  We ate lunch, swam around the pool and worked on our tan.  We wanted to do something fun when Treag got off work but, Treagan didn't get home until 11pm so we went to Mcdonalds! Yummy right ha We got some ice cream and a red box to watch.  It was a pretty fun night.  I am so happy that I am married to this guy! He is such an amazing husband, I love him so much! Enjoy the pictures

We look nasty but its crazy hot here!

 Our Happy little family!
 Yummy Treats! 


And Guess what I did today. . . . .
I got BANGS!!!! 

I look like my little sister Megan! 
ha and 5 years older treag said :) 
Yeah I'm growing them out but its a fun change for the summer !

                                       Love,
                                    The Fullmers

1 comment :

  1. That kitty is so stinkin cute and you DO look like Meg when you have bangs! Ha! Cute! You girls are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete