6.26.2011

Big Week

I am really creative on my blog post title am I not? ha I am the worst at them! Anyway now you are all wondering why this was such a big week right?  Well let me tell you. . .  Treagan beat his best week this week! I am so proud of him! He usually gets about one every other day but this week he did even better!  Brett Kesler was up this week and he had some fun things for the guys if they got so many sales.  One day if you got 2 in one day he would get you a new pair of shoes.  Treag almost got them.  He had 2 set up to go but then the one guy wants to wait until July 1st.  Treag was a little sad but he still gets the sale just not the shoes.  :) We went to dinner with the office one night and Treag got some new basketball shorts that he LOVES another day!  It was a fun week for us.  I am getting super excited to see Treagans family in a week from tomorrow for Jake and Summer wedding. ha thats all I can think about these days.  I'm getting home sick so I can hardly wait! Love and miss you all!
 Treag with his new shots he got! 
And his CARZY hair! I can't wait until he cuts it this week! 

 We had a late night swim the night the Hunzie got 2 hence the "peace" sign ha
Well Treag did I took pictures, squished roaches that were crawling around and cooked us dinner on the grill :)
The apartments has this "sweet" grill we can use! I was going to put these up
on Tiaras cooking blog but there is no recipe ha 
Love,
                              The Fullmers

1 comment :

  1. Good for him, glad he's doing well. :) You guys are cute. Your pool looks awesome...ours is pretty lame this year. I mean, a pool is a pool I guess but usually we have SWEET pools and this year the way nice apts have a lame pool. Oh well...

    ReplyDelete