12.23.2014

Kates Mission Call

Kate is going a mission! I wont lie to you, I was pretty sad when she put her papers in.  I hate the idea of her being gone for almost 2 years!
When she got her mission call we waited ALL day to have her open it. Megan goes to BYU so she jumped in the car and drove home to be there to see Kate open her call.
We went to my grandmas in Idaho Falls and started guessing where she would go. 
She just got back from Thailand and she did NOT want to go back. It's too hot there she thinks. So we avoided that location.
My Aunt Better and Uncle John were in CA so we had them on Face Time.
My Uncle John has a good record with guessing the correct mission. 
Guess what, he did it again.
Kate is going to Ukraine, Russian speaking!   
Congrats Kitty!
We love you

1 comment :

  1. That's so exciting! She is going to love Ukraine.. after a few months ;)

    ReplyDelete