6.07.2011

Birthday Bliss


It was my birthday yesterday!  I am 21 now! I finally feel old enough to be married!  20 to me just sounded WAY too young and I lied to everyone and told them I was 21 when they would ask, so now I don't have to:)
Anyway back to the birthday celebration. . . Treagan spoiled me, the little rascal!  I woke up and Treagan had my presents on the table.  He is so sweet I just love his guts!  (A little pre story for you all) I left my straightener home in Idaho when we moved out for the summer. So of course all summer I have been complaining about not having one because my mama is a slow poke at sending it out to me.  Anyway Treagan the sweetheart that he is listens to me complain about this issue and got me a new one.  He got me the exact straightener that I have, same color and everything! (My mom had finally sent mine to me) Ha I felt bad because he was really excited about it.  So we are going to take it back and get a curling iron because of course its none refundable. He got me some cute white pants and black shorts from Ann Taylor that I have been wanting since I saw them! Super classy. He also got me a new swim suit because that is all I do is lay out by the pool.  But, I know another but,  the swim suit is a size 10 lol He made me try it on and he thought it fit great just a little baggy and that looks good he said :) ha I love him so much!  We are taking that back too and finding something that will fit.  

 What I woke up to my birthday morning! 
Love these two
 Little Annie giving me a birthday snuggle 

 Yay for treags birthday presents!
I got this little surprise in the mail form my parents! LOVE it! Thanks so much you guys I love you!
Its a new super nice vacuum! They went all out! 

Treag took part of the day off for my birthday which was the best present of all! He is gone almost 10 hours a day, and sometimes more than that! So I loved hanging out with him. . . He took me to Six Flags water park, which was a blast! This water park was pretty sweet! They had some really fun rides and the lines were not all that long! It was 106 so our feet were burning waiting in line!  We spent about 4 hours at the park riding the rides and laying out by the wave pool.  It was such a fun afternoon!  
 This ride freaked me out! It was called the Texas Tornado.  First off it you went in a tunnel and then it dropped you like a straight drop! Treag was almost standing up no joke. I was screaming my head off! Then you go in the tube deal (I know the picture isn't the best, but it was huge and I couldn't fit it all in)  but this ride drops you off and then it goes into like a half pipe, I think that is what it is call :) and you go up one side and then up the other.  Thats the best I can explain. . . you just have to come and visit and ride it for yourself! 

 Another fun slide we went on 
 Treag went on this! I never in a million years would have.
full drop. . . no tube. . . aw so scarry!
Just some fun glasses we tried on, on our way out

Treag had to go knock doors for a few hours, which was ok.  I took a nice nap and took my time getting ready for dinner.   I wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory for my birthday dinner.  It was delish! I loved spending time with Treagan most of the day. It was the best birthday ever! Thanks Friends and family for sending me cards and birthday calls! Love you all

 The many cute faces of the Hunzie while driving 

 Eating dinner at the Cheesecake Factory

 Happy birthday to me! 
My favorite birthday cake, cheesecake! 

 It said happy birthday to you! 
Cute right
 Us in front of the Chessecake Factory
It was a fancy one! You cant really tell because it was so dark!

 He got the door for me!
This doesn't happen very often :(
 I wanted to take a picture of both of us. . . Treag was informing me someone was in the car next to us laughing ha 
Cool Texas Boots! 
Random I know They were by the road when we were leaving dinner
My birthday pants! Cute right. . . I wore them today :)
                                       Love,
                                   The Fullmers

2 comments :

  1. that sounds like the funnest birthday!! lucky you!! Can't wait to see you guys in ONE MONTH!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it and you! Looks like so much fun! AND I LOVE YOUR PANTS!

    ReplyDelete