6.22.2011

Planes, Planes, and more Planes

Treagan has some cousins that live here in San Antonio.  They have invited us over for dinners countless times on Sundays and they are just such a fun little family and we love them and their adorable little kids!  Dave is in the Air Force while he is going to medical school here in San Antonio.  He invited us to go to the Air Force base and look at all of the retired planes that they have.  Treag was super excited and couldn't wait to go see them.  My Grandpa on my dads side was in the Air Force back in WW2 so we looked for the plane that he flew and we found it!  It was pretty neat to see a part of his history in person and not just in pictures.  Enjoy some of the pictures we took.  Don't mind that we look super nasty and sweaty! It was 106 degrees and we were walking around on black pavement so I swear it was at lest 108!


 The Hunzie and me in front of the F-82 it was a pretty sweet plane! 
 I really liked the painting on this one! 
 The cute little kidos! The little girl, Georgia looks JUST like my cousins little girl Annie it is crazy!
 This was the plane my gramps flew! The P-51
It was the fastest one they had at the time.  
 it has all of the planes that this particular pilot shot down on the side. 
26. . . not bad at all 


 I thought this one was pretty sweet! 
Little Ms. Georgia posing for the camera 

 This was one of Treagans favorite ones! It is the plane from Top Gun
One of his favorite movies of all time!
 The other Top Gun planes!
 Treag being in heaven! 
 This plane was just pretty cool we thought
 This place was HUGE and we didn't walk around to see all of them so I took a far away picture of some :)


We also go to go see the planes that they use now but we weren't allowed to take any pictures of them :( can I say that they were pretty darn sweet! Some of them where HUGE and when I say HUGE I mean it.  They can hold a bunch of tanks and all of that sweet stuff and carry them to the Middle East of where ever else they want to take them.  It was a really fun day! We are so glad that we got to get to know Amber and Daves family a little better! They are such a sweet family and we are so sad to see them move down South on Saturday! 
Love,
                                  The Fullmers


No comments :

Post a Comment