5.01.2012

Top Sail Beach

The Hunzie and I went to Top Sail Beach the first day we got into town! I love living so close to the beach, even if we don't have much time to go :( We love living on the east coast! It is beautiful here, green trees everywhere, humidity! Its perfect! I could totally move to North Carolina, maybe not Jacksonville but New Bern maybe? Jacksonville is about the size of Idaho Falls, it's a military town. So there isn't a whole lot to do and I still don't know the town well enough to just drive down town and entertain myself. There is one LONG street and EVERYTHING is on it. Walmart, the mall, Hospital, our church, both Walgreens everything! Anyway the beach really was a blast though! It was pretty windy while we were there but we loved the ocean and the cute little diners that they had all along the coast. 
 Top Sail Beach, It's gorgeous!




 So windy
 Treag and Allie 
Top Sail
2012
 This guy was doing sweet flips this this thing! We stayed at just watched him for at least a half hour
He was pretty sweet!
 I loved these beach houses!
Yellow, blue, green, and pink! How cute!
 I sure love this guy! 
I can't wait until we get to go again


No comments :

Post a Comment