5.04.2012

Happy Birthday Treagan!

Happy Birthday to my favorite guy out there! I love him so much and I am so glad that he is mine :) We started Treags birthday celebration on Sunday. That morning we went to our 9am church and then once it was over Treag went golfing with a bunch of vivint friends, at a pretty nice golf course right on the beach! Treagan LOVES, LOVES, LOVES to golf and he has been dying out here not being able to go. He was in 7th heaven getting some golf time in! 
 I guess this golf course if famous for all the alligators!
They didn't see any though, but his friends in the group ahead did!

After a fun 7 hours of golfing! We headed out to Texas Road House for dinner with everyone that went golfing and all of the married couples! It was fun going to dinner before midnight! This job has some great perks but Treag getting home after 10:30 every night sure isn't one of them!
 Birthday tradition for Treag, since we have been married! 
Dinner at Texas Road House
While the Hunzie was golfing I made some birthday treats for his office!
He loved these Trix Crispy Treats! 
For Treags real birthday, April 30th! He wanted to wake up early and play basketball, and he wanted me to come and watch. . . Ha So I did and it was so entertaining! The guys think he is really good, so do I :)
After playing ball Treag wanted eggs, oatmeal, and 2 pieces of bacon, with Orange Juice for breakfast! Ha healthy boy I have :)
Treag then had to go to work from 12pm-10:30 :( 
I felt bad for him all day! But we took some treats to the office meeting and they sang happy birthday to him!
 When Treag FINALLY got home I had his favorite dinner ALMOST ready for him!
Ha you would think with me having not much to do all day I would have dinner waiting for him every night!
 Treags favorite meal! 
Grilled season chicken, corn, pasta avocado salad and yummy asparagus! 
 Treags favorite Chocolate Extreme DQ Ice Cream Cake!
 Well after 11:30 we told people they could come up! Treag got calls from Tiara and his parents so we had to chat with them for a bit before we could celebrate! 
Sorry Carly we missed your call! 
Closer to 12 was when everyone started showing up and Treag was well over done with picture taking, so this is it of the birthday cake celebrators! 
I didn't forget presents of course! 
Yay for it being almost 2am and just opening gifts! Poor Treag he looks tired!
We can't forget to mention his other gifts from family that aren't shown!
Treagans parents got him a new tennis racquet for his birthday! (I should have taken a picture of him with it! He LOVES it!)
Jimmy and Carly send him a birthday card with money! Hallie and Savanah, his nieces sent him adorable pictures that are hanging on our fridge! We miss you guys! (We do want to facetime with you soon!)
My parents got him new tires for our car, gassed it up and changed the oil before we left for the summer! Not the funnest bday present but Treag LOVED it ha he didn't have to buy them!
We love you all and Treag loved the gifts!Thanks again SO much!
Yay for new cloths! 
 It looks good on him, don't you think?
I made him model his new gear ha 
 I saved the best for last! I knew he was going to go crazy over these!
New golf shoes! Lime Green! 
What a silly boy he LOVES these! 
 Happy 23rd birthday Hunzie! 
I sure do love you, and am glad that you're mine!


No comments :

Post a Comment