5.09.2012

Happy 1st Anniversary to us!

I can't believe we have been married a year! Well a year and a month now :) Time sure does fly when you are having fun! We didn't do anything special this year. (I was a little sad) We were trying to get packed for our big move to NC, I was horribly sick all week, bad timing for an anniversary celebration! It was Easter Sunday, and baby Keatons blessing on our special day as well. So instead we partied with the Fullmer family which was even better because we got to see everyone before we left for the summer! I tried to do something a little special though, Treag did get a new pair of golf clubs from me! Yay for fun gifts!
Anyway I was doing so reminiscing of our wedding day, and I went through and looked at my wedding post and it brought back some memories of our special day. It was a great day, if not the best! If my little collage of wedding day pictures doesn't cut it for you either you can check out my wedding post from last year  HERE
I am so thankful to have Treagan as my husband. He is such a great guy, so patient with me, such a hard worker, kind, and he makes me laugh constantly. I feel so blessed and even lucky that he is my partner in life, and by my side forever! I love you Treagan Fullmer! I can't wait to spend many, many more anniversaries with you, even the lame ones!

1 comment :

  1. Aww! I love seeing wedding photos! It always takes me back to my wedding too and I love seeing perfectly happy couple sin beautiful pictures!
    Jordan and I forgot it was our first anniversary altogether! We only remembered when his parents called at 8 that night! Ha!

    ReplyDelete