5.02.2011

Wedding Pictures!

I feel like its been ages but its only been 3 weeks since my wedding day.  I got some of the wedding pictures back! I am so excited and I love all of them! Enjoy some pictures of my hubby and me on our wedding day! 




I love Treagans face in this picture! Its one of my favorites! 

 This is Treagans favorite picture. . . I think he likes it because the wind blew my veil and covered his face. He hated having his picture taken 



 I adore this ones of us in front of the temple!










Love,
      The Fullmers

3 comments :

  1. Ali these are beautiful! I love them all! We can't wait to get out to texas and see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all also! I love you guys, and wish we lived closer! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them! You are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete