5.02.2011

Wedding Detail Pictures

These are some of the small details of the wedding! Enjoy  

 My cake! I loved it and I got to use my great great grandmas brooch. It just might have been my favorite part of the wedding 





 My shoes! I LOVED them 

 Some yummy treats from the wedding 

 I loved the decorations and how everything went together so well! Sally Mckinley decorated and did amazing! 







 My bouquet that Melinda Page did. I was in love with it! 



These wonderful pictures are taken by Nicole Klingler click HERE for her link  
My bouquet is made my Melinda Page click HERE
My beautiful cake was made by LeAnn Kirkpatrick click HERE
For the amazing decorations contact Sally McKinley HERE
Check them out they are great! 


1 comment :

  1. I love your shoes and your cake and everything it turned out great!

    ReplyDelete