5.04.2011

Happy Birthday Treagan!

Happy birthday to my wonderful hubby! Saturday April 30th Treagan turned 22! I am so lucky that I am married to the best guy in the world! Really he is!  I just love this boy to death! And I haven't celebrated a birthday with him in 2 years because of him mission.  So I couldn't wait for his birthday to come this year! I'm a little late getting this post up but better late than never right?  Anyway we started his birthday celebration that morning by eating Treagans favorite breakfast! Saturday morning Treag and I both had to be at work by 9 am.  So I woke up at 6:30 am to get ready and make the hubby a yummy birthday breakfast.  He had to work until 9:30 pm that night so I had him open his birthday presents before he left for work.  I am always so nervous about buying Treagan cloths without him being there but I took a risk and picked a shirt out and he loved it! Few ha He has also been wanting a remote for his xbox so Donny and him can play together so he got that too! Then I got him a few little things that he needed like a lunch box to take to work :) What a spoiled guy right?!  When he got off work we went to dinner with some friends to Texas Road House. It tastes just the same here in Texas as it does in Idaho :) Sunday we did the real birthday celebration!  After church I made Treag his favorite dinner that I make.  Grilled chicken with my secret seasoning and grilled corn, twice baked potatoes. Yummy! We had 4 other families come over and eat with us.  So it was a party! 12 people where there, the most I have ever cooked for at once! It was a lot of fun but it got a little chilly so we went up to the apartment and played some games and ate an Ice cream cake from cold stone! It was a great birthday for my wonderful hubby!




 He is 22 just in case you didn't know 
 His yummy birthday breakfast! 
 Treag in his new shirt playing NBA Jam with his new remote! 

 Texas Road House on the birthday saddle 




The night before we left for Texas Treagans family did a surprise birthday for him! It was so fun and Treags mom, Konda decorated the house so cute! They took us out to dinner to Pizza Pie Cafe and then we came home and played games, opened presents, and ate some of Kondas amazing ice cream birthday cake, which is Treagans absolute favorite! 
Doesn't that look amazing? It smokes the cake from Cold Stone! 


 Treagan and his mom. He sure does miss his parents! 
Happy birthday Treag I love you so tons lots! 

Love,
      The Fullmers

2 comments :

  1. What a cute little wife you are!! You spoiled him, and I love the shirt you picked out!! We miss you guys, but can't wait to see you in July.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know about your birthday treat. Home parties are boring sometimes so we are thinking to have one at home studios NYC for my sister's birthday. Cake and theme is yet to be decided. Cuisines will all be of common preferences. Thinking to arrange a DJ or some entertaining games to make the atmosphere livelier.

    ReplyDelete