5.07.2011

Treagan and Alison plus 1

Look what showed up on my doorstep last night. . .
Yes a baby kitten! Treagan is SOOO good to me! I didn't even ask for this little guy cause I thought the answer would be a BIG NO! So here is how the story goes. . . . 
We moved to Texas 2 weeks after we got married.  Me having never been away from home further than the Ridge was getting a little home sick.  I missed my baby sisters and my parents a lot! Treagan is selling for pinnacle this summer and he is gone all day long I feel like!  I'm lonely here all alone in the apartment all day.  Of course my hubby know this because I let him know I need a ticket to visit home for my birthday :) 
So Friday while he is selling he runs into this lady with 3 baby kittens running around her yard.  And Treagan being the nice guy he is tells her cute kittens to break the ice.  She said take one!  Well Treag the sneaky devil sends me a picture of 3 baby kittens.  I of course say I want one. . . a girl one!  He just laughs and says how would we get it home at the end of the summer? So I know that I wont have one of these baby kittens. :(  Then around 10 pm treag is still not home and I am calling him but he wont pick up! So I am just waiting reading by the door when I hear a big loud knock on the door. I look to see who it is, my hubby! And when I open the door I see him holding my new baby kitten! He said he got her for me to have a friend while he is at work :) I LOVE him!
Treag grew up in a family where they didn't have any animals. For heaven sake his sister is terrified of cats! I have never heard of that before lol.  I grew up in a family who loves animals and always had them hanging around so I want pets in my house but I thought it would be a lost battle with treag.  And I'm not saying 3 inside dogs and 7 cats.  I'm just saying maybe an outside dog when we have a house with a yard or a cat.  So when treag showed up with this little lady I was thrilled!
Treagan named her Annie, because she was a little orphan and we saved her lol the dork.  But he really likes her! Every time she meows he goes and tickles her and talks to her in a baby voice cute hu She is a wild little thing and loves to be played with all the time and treag LOVES playing with her! I never thought I would see the day :) I love it though and I love my hubby he seriously is amazing! 
 Annie doesn't like having her picture taken. . . She is just like her daddy 


Look at her getting into trouble 

2 comments :

  1. How cute I don't like cats but that cat is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW I thats so exciting! I'm glad he got you a friend for while he is selling! When John sold he was gone forever and could most of the time only text. It sucked! Having a little kitty will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete