5.20.2011

Sea World

Treagan and I were able to go to San Antonio’s Sea World yesterday!  It was the first thing that we have really done since we moved here.   Sea World is about 20 minutes from our apartment so we decided to get a season pass, which is the same price as their regular ticket price.  So now we can go whenever we want!  A few of the couples from work decided to go together. Treag and I both love little sea animals so it was really fun to be so close to them.  This Sea World is huge!  It has a water park, rollercoaster’s, and of course all of the shows.  We didn’t stay very long because the hunzie still had to get to work, but we managed to see and do a lot!
Our first stop was to see the birds.  We got little cups of sugar water and went in the cage. The birds flew all over us! They were pretty darn cute it was fun to feed and pet them!  We tried to get a picture with both of us in with all of the birds but right when Ashley was about to take it they all flew away :(
  I had some really good pictures of the birds all over us but they wont upload :( and the ones of treag were great! Drats I hate when things like this happen! 



We went to a couple shows that were really fun to see.  The first one was the seal show.  They are so stinking cute! And way smart!  Who knew that they were so well talented! They did a little acting show about someone stealing all of the fish at the fish bar. Ha  At the end it was the walrus who had been eating all of the fish! They are huge I had never seen one before! They had him do sit ups too! Haha this huge creature was doing like 10 sit ups I was amazed!


 Treag and me by the seals. . . You can kind of see them in the back ground 
He is HUGE right?
Sit ups! ha it was so cute! 
They had a water skiing and wake boarding show too.  They did some pretty crazy things. . .
like that picture!  They had 3 guys on water skis and then these girls got on top of them and made this while they were driving along. It was pretty neat.
They had some pretty fun rides that we went on.  I was too scared to go on this one because they were practically upside down the entire ride! So I just took some pictures! Treag is there somewhere 
We got some yummy ice cream! It was delish! 
 Our favorite part of the day was probably feeding the dolphins! They were so stinking cute! I loved these  little guys! I got some really good pictures with Teagan and them.  They loved him and were all over where he was! 
 This dolphin worked Treag she got him soaked! 
Treagans awesome picture taking of me with the dolphins lol that little grey thing. . . yup thats the dolphin  

The hunzie and me in front of the dolphin feeding center 
 They had this building and all around you in glass with gigantic sharks just swimming around! 
See some of the wetness on Treag. . . The dolphins did it ha 
They did a pretty neat whale show.  I love whales they are beautiful creatures! 
Look at the baby whale! Isn't she so stinking adorable! She was born in January! So she is just a baby still! but she can do that one trick I love her and I want to take her home! They said she weighs 385 pounds! Can you imagine her in our swimming pool here ha 

Goodbye Sea World! 
Love,
                               The Fullmers

5 comments :

  1. How fun I love sea world, and I miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allie! I am so glad you got to have some fun with Treag! This looks like a blast! I think Blake and I need to come visit you guys! I wish I wasn't such a tight wade! We miss you guys though, and glad to see some pictures! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Fun Treagan and Allie. We love you and wish we could go with you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like so much fun! I love the picture of you with the birds! You are so brave going to the whale show! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. JEALOUS!!! I wish I had season tickets to Sea World. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete