6.18.2013

23

Happy 23rd to me! It feels a little weird to be 23, it feels and sounds old ha I liked age 22! Now hopefully 23 will be as good as 22 was! Treagan was working away from home the week of my birthday but he made the long drive home the night before so he could take me to an early birthday breakfast. We woke up early because Treag had to be out the door by 9:45am. I chose Panera Bread, which I could eat there breakfast lunch and dinner every day of the week! I love Panera! We got our bagels, cinnamon rolls and smoothies and took them outside to eat and enjoy the perfect weather! 


 Treag had this massive bouquet delivered to me while he was working.
He's the greatest, love him
 My friends threw me the best birthday party that afternoon! I love all of them, they seriously are my second family out here and they are the greatest! They all brought my favorite foods, got me flowers, candles, and cute little notes from the little girls!
 Keisha made me one of my favorite cakes, German Chocolate, it was so good!
The Vivint wives and their kids
 Elise, Carissa, Ashley, Calene, (her little guy Gage), Kylee, Keisha
Jacque, Danni, Me (front and center ha) Emery, Karissa, and Noelle 

The little girl on my lap took the group pic so we got one with her in it!
Emery, Emery, and Kylee

Treagan is the greatest Hunzie out there! He drove all the way back home that night so he could hang out with me a little longer. He rolled in around midnight and took me to dinner. Love him
 We did gifts on Sunday after church, Treag spoiled me!
He got me the Kitchenaid that I have wanted forever! I was so excited, and he got me some new gym cloths! They are a little crazy, totally Treags style, but I love them too.

2 comments :

  1. Yay you got a Kitchen Aid! I'm so jealous, you'll have to let me know how you like it. And those clothes are totally Treag's style but so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the kinds of yummy treats you make with your Kitchen Aide! You look adorable Allie! Love the clothes Treag picked out! You make everything look awesome!

    XOXO

    Les

    ReplyDelete