8.06.2013

4th of July

      This 4th of July was spent in Fayetteville. I have grown to love this little town. Last year I couldn't wait to get out of it, but we have found a lot of fun little things that only this town offers. That morning Treagan left for work at 8am. A few of the wives with kids and Jacquelyn and I, went to the parade around that same time! This parade had a lot of beauty queens, radio stations and lots of confederate flags. I actually don't remember seeing one American flag at the parade! Oh how I love the south, it's so different! It was scorching hot though so we couldn't wait to get back to the car with AC! After the parade was over I went home to start cooking. Treagans office was having a BBQ and then a firework show later that afternoon when the guys made it home. Treag got a sale and than came home so I got to hang out with him a little longer than I usually do! The BBQ was as always a blast with lots of yummy food and great company. Treagan played some basketball in the pool while I hung out with some of my friends by the pool. Once it got dark we went to a park and lit fireworks. It was a perfect day! Once we got home we stayed up packing and cleaning until 2am and then woke up at 7am and moved to Jacksonville!


 Treag relaxing by the fireplace at the pool
 Me and my favorite baby Ava at the firework show. She loves me so I obviously adore her!
Happy 4th

No comments :

Post a Comment