6.10.2013

Date Nights

There are definitely pros and cons to summer sales. One of the cons is Treagan usually gets home too late to do anything most nights. Some weeks when his area is close and he isn't waiting on anyone we get to go out to dinner or to a movie. I love this, any excuse for me to get out of the house and get ready. Yes most nights Treag  finds me in my sweats with my hair in a messy bun, or still in my gym cloths from hours before, poor guy. Anyway we have gone out a handful of times these past few months and here are some of the pictures. Like I said we haven't done a lot this summer so my blogging skills are lacking!
Buffalo Wild Wings
Treags favorite pick, my least fav ha


 One of Treagans customers told him about, in his mind, the best place to eat in Fayetteville, and we had been wanting to check it out for a while. Treagan got home at a decent hour one night so we decided to try this place out! When we drove up and it didn't look that inviting, but we went in anyway. It was Colombian food, which I didn't mind, and Treagan really didn't like it. The Hunzie was not happy about his dinner choice ha so we got ice cream after!
 Fayetteville has Mellow Mushroom here! I'm so in love with this place, and I'm not a crazy pizza fan! It really is the best place to eat at in Fayetteville, that we have found at least. It has the best pizza ever, not just your boring cheese and peperoni. Fayetteville has a lot of your generic chain restaurants here, which is such a bummer! We like to try new places! And we like to eat too much as well I guess.

1 comment :

  1. Hey!! I love mellow mushroom I went to one downtown nashville,tn ! It's super yummy huh??

    ReplyDelete