7.13.2012

Airborne & Special Operations Museum

Treagans parents came out to visit us for a few days! It was a lot of fun having them up and getting to hang out with them. On Saturday we spent the day at the beach, which I have no pictures of dang it, Sunday we moved from Jacksonville to Fayetteville. I felt bad that they had to help us move! We don't have a lot of things out here so it didn't take too long, and the drive was just 2 hours. Monday morning before Treagans meeting we went to the Airborne & Special Operations Museum. The Museum was really neat. Treag and I loved it! They had a different sections in the museum for each war. They had wax life size people to look like they would during the war. They also had really neat posters that explained parts of the war. We really enjoyed our selves there. The museum let you take pictures but you couldn't have the flash on, and it was pretty dark in the building. So some of our pictures didn't turn out too great.

 I thought these parachutes were really neat! They were huge!
 Treag and I with his parents
 Treags cute parents
We ended our fun morning by going to Panera Bread for lunch
Oh my its so good I crave it every day ha

No comments :

Post a Comment