6.04.2012

Surf City

Treagan and I had the best Sunday ever yesterday. It really was such a fun day that we got to spend together. This past week he had been getting home extra late and leaving earlier! It was a much needed day off from the stress of work. After church a bunch of the married couples out here wanted to go to the beach, and we wanted to go too of course! We headed for Surf City around 1:00pm and we had a blast! Treag got a boogie board and he was in heaven with it! We also got an orange football for him to take to the beach and play! The guys LOVED that it was Vivint orange :) They played 500 in the ocean, it was pretty fun watching them play. I spent my afternoon snapping pictures of my adorable Hunzie, making sand castles with Emery, (one of the wives cute little girl.) I got to play in the ocean with Treag, while he tried to convince me to get on that boogie board. I don't know why I didn't want to "ride the waves" I think the idea of salty water washing up all over my face, and in my mouth didn't sound like fun! Maybe our next trip I will try it out. Our day trip was amazing! We can't tell you how much we love living on the coast! We just found out we will be here until mid July now! Happy day for us! We don't want to move inland :)
500 anyone?
Doesn't that look like fun, playing in the waves?!
We spent time relaxing in the sand
Our cute Vivint friends 
Yes my tan lines are nasty! But it was fun getting a pic with the Hunzie 
 We went to a super cute little crab shack right on the ocean! 
It was pretty yummy! 
Now I just need to convince my Hunzie that crab legs are amazing, so we can share a 1lb bucket next time! We did convince Treag to try a breaded shrimp dip that he tried, and he liked it! One of these days I will get him to try sea food and love it! Baby steps! Oh, the crab cake I got was delish though!


2 comments :

  1. You guys are lucky! I find myself wishing I lived by the ocean a lot lately! We might have to come visit you. Your swimming suit is adorable by the way. Glad your having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE living on the coast! Seriously, I keep bugging Jordan to move back to Florida :-(
    Treagan has never had crab legs? Oh my gosh, they are my FAVORITE! Jordan is so sweet and cracks them for me ;-) We went crabbing when we lived in Washington and got the YUMMIEST crabs! So good when they are fresh!

    ReplyDelete