6.11.2012

Birthday Bliss

Happy 22nd birthday to me! This birthday was a pretty good one I must say! My husband sure does know how to make a birthday special even when he is gone for 90% of it! Treag had an early meeting, of course, and of course he got home well after 10:00pm :( But he still made it fun! We woke up and went to the gym, my mother called and I chatted with her while she packed for China, yes China how lucky are my siblings that live at home?! Treag hurried and got ready, and served me my breakfast, a yummy yogurt. (He isn't much of a cook ha) When Treag left for work one of my friends, Ashley, took me to get a pedicure. She is such a sweetheart! It was so much fun to get out and just chat while someone was rubbing my feet! Best foot rub ever. . . The wives threw me a cute little birthday party at the pool. (I wish I took pictures of everyone!) They had yummy fruit and some amazing lemon bars with candles in them for me to blow out. How sweet are they! It's always fun to get together with the wives and chat for a few hours. I love Vivint wives! They are seriously all so sweet!
When I got home after the little party I had a women waiting at my door with a HUGE bouquet of gorgeous flowers! My husband seriously is the sweetest! It totally made my day! He really did out do his self this year. While I was waiting for Treagan to finally get home I spent the rest of my day watching Gossip Girl while eating popcorn. It was a pretty relaxing day. When my Hunzie did get home we went to pick up our pizza, yes pizza for my birthday dinner. Living in a little town where everything closes at 9pm pizza is the best you can get! Treagan was starving so we ate dinner and talked about our days before we opened presents. Treagan sure did spoil me for my birthday! New purple running shoes, an adorable summer bag, mint jeans, (which I was so excited about!) and a new shirt! See pretty spoiled. We ended the night watching Heros and snuggling in bed. It was the perfect birthday!  
Isn't it just gorgeous! It's true My Hunzie is the best!

 It's true Treag doesn't like wrapping gifts!
One big box with everything in it :)
 I had to try on and model my new cloths of course! 
I look like a goof it's true 
 I am so in love with this guy!

 birthday cupcakes 
Red velvet 
Treag knows my fav!
 Our kitties giving my birthday loves
The birthday gal with her Hunzie

The gifts!
He totally spoiled me this year!

3 comments :

  1. Happy late birthday! It looks like it was wonderful...I am so jealous your in North Carolina! It looks beautiful...I am glad you guys are loving it:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute Allie! Love your jeans and you are just gorg. Glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE bag! The south suits you cause you look so gorgeous alliecat! I miss you and can't wait to come see you and have fun at the beach!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete