6.22.2012

Beach Bums

I have been computer-less for the last week and a half! My adorable little kitten, Charlotte thinks anything that moves is a play toy. She bit right threw the charger so we had to order a new one, which got here today! It's been a long week, even though I have Treags old ipad it feels like I'm using a dinosaur, its only a year old might I add! Isn't it crazy how electronics up date so quickly? I am so glad that the MacBook Air is up and running again I have missed using it!
Last Sunday Treag and I headed to the beach after church with the rest of our Vivint friends. I know I say this all of the time but we LOVE North Carolina so much, I never want to leave! We have had so much fun living so close to the ocean. It was just a regular beach day for us. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary, just regular beach things. On our way to the beach we had to wait a good 45 minutes to get over the bridge because it was open for a big boat to go under. I took forever! When we finally got there we found our friends in our regular spot and set up our beach towels and laid out for a while before we jumped in the ocean. Lets be honest I never really jump in lets get real, if its not the Caribbean clear blue I don't really want to risk going in too deep. And with the last shark attack being right down the road from us I wasn't fond of the idea of going in any higher than my waist. Treag is obviously a different story. He was out there on his boogie board catching all the waves he could! He played 500 with the rest of the Vivint guys. I got to play with Kylee finding shells and trying to get Ty to like the water a little more. It was so cute how scared he was of the ocean! It really was the perfect afternoon.
 Just waiting for the bridge to close up so we can get to the beach
This is a typical moment
I want a picture and treag does not

 Treag after a long day at the beach
He looks worn out! ha

1 comment :

  1. Another funny face!! haha... reminder: buy some sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete