10.30.2011

A little bit of this and that

Once again I am lacking on my blogging skills!  Its not that the Hunzie and I don't do anything fun, we do! We just don't take pictures ha and when we do I lack on uploading them and blogging about our adventures! So once again here is a picture over load!
A few weeks ago Treag and I got to babysit my babies! We took Paisley and Kesler golfing.  They had a blast driving the golf cart around and watching Treagan show us how its done.  The babes have their own little golf clubs and they are adorable :) Kesler is in his dragon halloween costume ha he wouldn't take it off all weekend! The little dork.  We had so much fun with these kids! We both just adore them and love when we get to play with them!



 We also went to Preston and visited my grandpa for the weekend.  We had a lot of fun with him and it was soo good to see him!  We went to the trading post with him bright and early every morning and watched him make his money by buying and selling cattle for hours! Did I tell you he is 91? The poor sport wouldn't let me get a picture with him, he said he is too old for them ha Next time we will get a pic with him :)
 The Hunzie watching gramps do his thing 

Riding four-wheelers on the farm 
Love,
         The Fullmers

1 comment :

  1. That's so nice that you went to spend time with your grandpa. I'm sure he loved having you and Treag visit. Hey we're headed to Rexburg tomorrow so hopefully we'll get to see you two this weekend.

    ReplyDelete