10.12.2011

6 months

Hello I have been married for 6 months, well since last saturday that is! I know I am really horrible at this blogging thing while going to school.  Anyway 6 months, can you believe it? I sure can't.  These past few months have flown by.  I have loved being married to my Hunzie, pure bliss! I am so lucky to be married to such a great guy!  Treag is such a hard worker, a good student, and fun all at the same time.  I really wanted to do something special for the 6 month mark but Treagans brother and his family came up for the weekend so we got to hang out with them!  We had not seen the kids since we got married and last time we saw Ben and Aubree was in July! So it was way fun to hang out with them non stop.  We still haven't done anything special and we probably wont, we are so lame! Oh well we are still crazy about each other!  Anyway I thought I should post a few pics of us!
 First picture as Mr and Mrs. Fullmer!!! 

Love,
         The Fullmers

3 comments :

  1. Happy 6 months! You guys are super cute together! All our best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg how cute are you guys!!! Barbie & Ken! Happy 6 months to you two!!
    <3 Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems like you got married yesterday!!!

    ReplyDelete