11.07.2011

Happy Halloween!

This year for Halloween the Hunzie and I didn't dress up :( this is the first year that I didn't! boo I know, my husband is a bit of a party pooper. To be honest I didn't really push it too much I didn't feel like I had time to plan and buy something for us to be.  This semester is taking up all of my time! Next year! We did however have a little Halloween get together with a few of our married friends (Treags family) :) I made some yummy food for us and everyone brought a little treat. We watched a football game, of course, and played some catch phrase and had a ping pong tournament. It was a pretty fun night, can't wait for next year! We will dress up!!!
Kelsi and Caleb were the only ones that dressed up! 
 I made this Halloween pumpkin! This was all the decorating we did this year! Yes so lame! 
Treags mom is doing a big craft fair this week at Town and Country Gardens in IF and I made these tonight, so I decided I should add them to the page :)
Love,
         The Fullmers

3 comments :

  1. Yum! What are those? Chocolate covered pretzels?
    I love you pumpkin too, you have such cute taste, next year I expect a lot more decor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your button pumpkin!! And your pretzels turned out so good. It was fun seeing you guys the past few days. Give us a call if you're ever passing through and want to stop for a break in Ogden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want you to teach me how to do the button pumpkins! So cute!

    ReplyDelete