7.17.2011

Mini Golfing with the Fullmers

Last weekend was Jake and Summers wedding in Arizona.  It was a blast seeing Treags family for a few days! Besides being at the wedding we were able to hang out and do a few activities.  On Monday we went mini golfing at Golf Land! It was a lot of fun.  I got a hole in one! Treagan still managed to beat me by over 20! Lame! We had a fun time being silly. We loved being with Treagans family for a few days and just relaxing! We love them and miss them already! 

The Fullmer Fam
Well the part that was left on Monday :)

 Treag showing me how its done
Yay for mini golf! 


Some funny videos of Treag and I golfing. . . He did great, me not so much ha
Sorry one of the videos is side ways. . . Treag is still learning how to use the video camera :)
Love,
          The Fullmers

No comments :

Post a Comment