7.03.2011

Daddy-O

Happy birthday to my dad! 
I wish I was home to celebrate this special day with the family!  I hate being out here during birthdays and holidays!  I love you dad you have been such an amazing example to me!  You would do anything for me and I just can't say thank you enough for all that you have done!  I hope your birthday was amazing!  It sounds like its been a fun birthday weekend boating at the cabin with Bette and John and the entire family :( And then the 4th of July celebrations tomorrow!  I miss you so much you don't even know! Love you daddy and happy birthday! I know mom will show you this tonight!
My first dance ha girls choice he paid hence the face! 
The fam in Balize! 
 He paid for my amazing beautiful wedding! I can't say thank you enough for that! 



No comments :

Post a Comment