7.05.2011

4th of July

Happy 4th of July!  
It was really different being in a different state for this holiday, it made me really homesick. . . ask Treag he saw me cry over it almost every night this week.  I wanted to be home with my family! I love the 4th in Idaho! I love the small town feel.  I love going to Island Park after the parade, go boating on the lake and then hit the fire works in IF.  Being in San Antonio was different to say the lest.  They don't do any parades which I was really sad about because I love them even if they are kind of lame ha and because it is so dry here they banned fireworks so we watched them on TV from New York.  It wasn't all that bad though.  I spent the morning baking mini pies for the office BBQ later that night.  The Hunzie was home by 1! That was amazing!  We went to Six Flags, it was CRAZY crowded!  The lines were too long for me at the water park so I hung out and read by the wave pool.  I went on 2 rides though :)  We also went on a ride in the park that we hadn't been on before and it was SO fun! The lines in the park were pretty short you could just walk right on! Everyone was in the water park because it was so stinking hot.  We went home and got ready for the BBQ and then went to Cabe and Kels place and played games.  I just held baby Reid the entire time :) Love you family and I miss you like crazy!

I have some pictures from last years 4th
I feel like it was a more eventful day :)
 The Parade! 
Oh how I missed it this year
 I love this picture of us last year at the fireworks 
 Fire works! 
I wish we could have watched them this year!


 My little cupcake pies 
Yummy! 
The new roller coaster we LOVE 
Baby Reid and I 
Snuggling while everyone played games 
Happy 4th of July!

Love,
                                  The Fullmers

2 comments :

  1. Thank you for holding him! I need to send you that pic I took. It is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcake pies look amazing!! You're quite the little cook!! We can't wait to see you and Treag on Friday

    ReplyDelete