1.04.2013

Memories of 2012

I can't believe that 2012 is over! It could possibly be my favorite year yet! Treagan and I traveled and enjoyed lots of time together this year! I decided to post 12 of my favorite memories of 2012.


1. We made the 1 year mark!
2. We moved to North Carolina 

3. Annie had kittens
4. Treagan turned 23

5. We explored North Carolina and loved it

6. Hundreds of trips to the beach

7. I turned 22

8. We got to see building from the 1700's, which I thought was pretty neat

9. We got super tan, from all the time spent on the beach :)

10. We bought our first home!
Yes I know this is a bad pic but I don't have any of the outside besides this one! 

11. We went to Coco Cay, Bahamas 

12. We got to go to Atlantis resort with Vivint, it was by far the funnest thing we did this year!


1 comment :

  1. How fun! What a great year, Allie! You look great and I am glad to see you so happy... I love you!

    ReplyDelete