1.10.2013

Halloween 2012

I've be a big time slacker on my blog since we moved back to Idaho! I really do want to catch up with a few posts from this fall that I never got around to. I promised quite a few people I would post pictures on the blog of our awesome Halloween party! But I have been waiting to get a few group pictures from people that were at the party that took the pictures, but it never happened. So I just decided to post regardless... Our friends Mark and Ashley threw an amazing Halloween circus mystery party. It was a blast. We had to dress up as our characters that we received in a packet. I was Harvey the strong man, and treag was Casey the sward swallower. Ashley decorated the place so cute it looked like a circus tent, and Mark of course made an amazing dinner for us!


Clowns delivering out invitations! 
with circus music playing lol 
Our invites
I got 2nd best dressed!






See I wasn't lying cutest party ever!

1 comment :

  1. Oh my gosh so jealous! It looks amazing!!!! That is an awesome party idea! I might have to steal it!

    ReplyDelete