10.10.2013

Bald Head Island

The weekend before we moved back to Idaho we went to Bald Head Island. Its a little Island fifteen minutes off the shore of Wilmington NC. We went with two other couples that work with us. Treagan and I loved it! This island is adorable. It felt like we were in another country, seriously though. Cars are not allowed on the Island, only golf carts. To get to the island you take a ferry ride and rent a golf cart. We went and played in the ocean and on the beach for a few hours. I love the beaches in NC, I think they are the prettiest in the US. After the beach we decided to just drive the golf cart around the island. There were beautiful beach houses all over! We ate at a yummy Mexican restaurant who had the best fish tacos and guacamole. I'm craving them as I write this! It was a prefect day trip before we left to head back to the west coast! 







No comments :

Post a Comment