10.15.2012

Vivint Backend Party/ Wedding

This past weekend was a busy one for Treag and I. Well Saturday was! We started the morning at Dan and Shea's wedding. I absolutely love weddings and this one was adorable! They were both so excited I loved it! Right after the ceremony we headed down to Utah to make the party!
 The new Mr. and Mrs. Griffen!
 I love this picture I snapped!
 Congrats Dan and Shae! 
We love you both 
Vivints party was actually really fun! It was a carnival theme and they had all the rides to go with it! They had tons of yummy food. I'm pretty sure I ate enough candy to last a life time! Unlimited cotton candy, starbursts, m&m's, twizlers, yes I was in trouble! Oh and they had JDogs cater have you ever eaten there? You should they were so good!
 Um yes it was a crazy mad house there for a while!
 This is the only pic we have taken together in a long time! 
We were waiting in line for the free nikes they were giving out!
 Michelle Money is down there on the dirt! Ha I love her and Vivint hired her for this year!
 They had motor cross bikers racing and gators racing for each region. Then for each place the the gators came in that region got prizes. Treag region got 6th so he got some pretty fun prizes!
 They ended the night with an amazing firework show! It lasted a little longer than a half hour! They were awesome and we were right under them!






2 comments :

  1. What a fun party. You and Treag are just the cutest couple. We want to come see your new place next time we're in Rexburg.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing! I love carnivals! And candy! You guys look so great!!!

    ReplyDelete