2.19.2012

Valentines Day 2012

Happy Valentines Day! This was our 6th Valentines day together! Okay so we don't have to count 2 of them from the Hunzies mish. . . but I still sent him a card and a package with some treats, and he always sent a tape with a little love note :) Anyways this year we did it simple. It was midterms and only Tuesday but already a super busy week for me. Treag had to work until 6 and then he had basketball games until 7:30. We decided to get Papa Murphy's pizza and bread sticks for dinner. We didn't want to wait over an hour to eat a crappy applebeas or wingers, and we didn't have time to go to Idaho Falls. So pizza it was. We had a fun night eating chocolate covered strawberries and drinking Martinelli's together. Treag got to pick the movie and we cuddled up for the night.
Our yummy V-Day dinner and a movie night 
 Treags goodie basket I made him.
He looks so happy! :)

 The Hunzie surprised me with these beauties when I got home from class
What a sweetheart 
 A better view of them, I wish you could see the dark purple ones better
I made these for the Hunzies Valentines day breakfast 
I tried to take a picture with treag in it but his eyes were closed in every one!


Happy Valentines Day! I hope yours was as good as ours was!

2 comments :

  1. I'm super impressed Allie. Treag gets star treatment being married to you, it's a good thing Chad doesn't read blogs or he'd be jealous!! We love you guys, thanks for coming to see me and Brynn when we were in town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty flowers and AMAZING looking crepes! What a cute wifey you are. :)

    ReplyDelete