8.21.2011

La Fogata

I was reading the Southern Living magazine the other day and they had a page of the top 10 places that you must eat at. . . Guess what #6 was right in San Antonio about 15 minutes away from our place.  So last night we decided that we had to go try it out.  It was AMAZING!  Best Mexican food I have ever had!  This place was adorable!  We ate dinner in an adorable courtyard with water fountains and rose bushes all over the place!  We loved it and we had so much fun eating there!  I just wished that I would have found the place when we first got here instead of a week before we leave to go home!  Treag and I had a great night!  I love getting to go do something with my Hunzie once in a while :)
Isn't this adorable! This was right where we ate!
iphone pic not the best but it was amazing! 


Love,
         The Fullmers

4 comments :

  1. That place looks so neat!! I love restaurants with a romantic atmosphere. I'm excited for you guys to be back in Rexburg for awhile, we'll prob see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allison...I just came across your blog and I've love reading all about what you and Treagan have been up too! You'll have such fun memories to look back on your first couple months of marraige! At the same time I bet you are dang excited to come back home:) I am glad everything is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I know that there is only one L in your name..haha sorry that I spelled it wrong!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love southern living and I love mexican! I miss you and hope your doing great! Can't wait to see pics of your cute apt in Rexi!

    ReplyDelete