1.01.2012

Happy New Year

2011 was a great year for the Hunzie and I! We got engaged, married, moved to Texas, started school, had an awesome summer! It was just a great year! I wanted to do a little recap of the year with 11 of my favorite memories for 2011
                      
11.  Treagan proposed on January 17, 2011
He built this AMAZING snow temple

                
10. Treagan and I were married April 8, 2011
It was such an amazing day

 9.We had an amazing honeymoon to the Caribbean ! 
Even though we both go sick it was still a blast!


8. Swimming with sting rays!
By far one of the coolest things I've done

  7. Treagan brought home little Annie! 
We LOVE her soo much!

 6. Sea World Passes! 
I LOVED this place, I could have lived there


 5. Six Flag passes!
This one Treags highlight of the year I'm sure! He loved going in the mornings before work!

4. Touring Texas
There were too many places and pictures to name them all

 3. Flag football games!

2. Jazz Games
Treag went to more than I did :(


1. Since we got married I got nieces and nephews! 
We both got new in-laws! 
YAY

Happy New Years! 

1 comment :

  1. Such a cute post!! You guys had quite the year of adventures. You look gorgeous in all the pics Allie!!

    ReplyDelete